Supporting Student Mental Health - Expert Advice from Advocates and Practitioners
MAR 15, 2022, 2:00PM - 3:00PM ET | CAREER EVERYWHERE CONVERSATION
Resources shared by our panelists during the session:
- Mental Health America: https://www.mhanational.org
- National Council for Behavioral Health: https://www.thenationalcouncil.org
- National Empowerment Center: https://power2u.org
- National Institute of Mental Health: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/mental-illness.shtml
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): https://www.nami.org/Home
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/mental-health#tab=tab_1
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance: www.dbsalliance.org
- Mental Health First Aid: https://www.mentalhealthfirstaid.org
- National Career Development Association (NCDA) - https://www.ncda.org/
- National Association of Colleges & Employers (NACE) - https://www.naceweb.org/
- Check-in survey for students (I use a Google form and only I can see the responses)
- At this point in the semester I am feeling: (rate on a scale from 1 to 10)
- Would you like some assistance getting more support or resources? Choose one below:
- Yes, please follow up with me, I want help.
- I'm okay for now, but I may reach out if I need help.
- No, I have what I need or know who to contact.