2019 REQUEST POLICY
When making changes to your platform, it is best practice to conduct one clearly envisioned, cohesive, and objective-oriented update, rather than many, potentially misaligned, smaller changes. This method encourages the agreement of your goals and practices using the platform, as well as wider team buy-in. Please carefully review the 2019 Client Request Policy, and don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions!
- Any requested changes greater than 3 individual items should be submitted via the Structural Change Request form.
- Your team may submit one Structural Change Request form per quarter.
- Quarter 1: January-March
- Quarter 2: April-June
- Quarter 3: July – September
- Quarter 4: October – December
- Each Structural Change Request form submitted should be carefully reviewed by and agreed upon by your team.
- Structural Change Request forms must be submitted by an Admin user, or, if a Staff or Student Staff member is to submit, they must have received express approval to do so by an Admin user.
- Once we have received your form submission, our team will review and return with an itemized list of the requests, their status, and the general timeframe in which they may be completed.
- If you are switching systems (for example, between Symplicity and Handshake), you may request this change via the Switching Systems form. There is not a limit on the number of these forms you may submit.
- Please continue reporting any bugs through the support channel; the changes outlined in this policy do not affect the reporting of bugs.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us through the chat feature in the back end of your platform, or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, or smaller change requests!
WHAT CHANGES ARE OCCURRING?
Select your desired updates below, and fill out the corresponding information so that we can assist you in updating your platform!
Are you moving from one system to another? Fill out the form below to let us know how we can help!
STRUCTURAL CHANGE REQUEST
Are you interested in updating part of your platform? Let us know how these changes fit into your goals for the platform, and we’ll work together to bring your vision to life!
If the changes you’re hoping to make a change that doesn’t fit into any of the categories presented, you might be able to make the update yourself! Check out our Knowledge Base to explore your options. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re always here to help!
Check out the Knowledge Base here!